Antifungal Cream – Dr. Blaine’s Tineacide Antifungal Cream

Tineacide Antifungal Cream is the #1 choice for people looking to get rid of the skin fungus that causes nail fungus. Dr. Blaine believes in Tineacide’s antifungal powers so much, it is backed by an industry-leading 100% Money-Back Guarantee. Find Tineacide Antifungal Cream at many of your local retailers (Wal-Mart, Walgreens, CVS, Albertson’s and many more!) or by calling us directly at (800) 307-8818.

Comments

Adriana Roldan says:

i have used it and fungus almost gone ! in less than a week .

Angie says:

Does it works o nails?

Araiza Luz says:

I like your video, especially the tips in the second half about lip cheilitis treatment
. I also found useful for actinic cheilitis treatment adults.thanks keep it up

Bertholdt Brown says:

It works really well. I applied it twice a day and my fungus started to disappear within two weeks.

Brenan McNale says:

This is a great product! I bought this a couple weeks ago from CVS and I can already see a big difference.

Brenna Mullally says:

I got this for my dad at Target. I had to read the instructions to him and remind him to use it twice a day. His condition cleared in less than three weeks.

andy nguyen says:

this stuff works wonders, my friends own nail salons and buy these because it comes with a free nail clipper. you can never have enough nail clippers if you own a nail salon. there's also never a shortage of people with toenail fungus. happens to the best of us. read the instructions, mine should of went away within 2 weeks or less but i only applied it once a day. in hindsight i wish i followed the instructions before my toe got worst, then i took it quite serious to actually read!

charissa walker says: