How To Deal With Jock Itch

Have you ever wanted to get good at personal hygiene, itching. Well look no further than this advice video on How To Deal With Jock Itch. Follow Videojug’s experts as they help you through this tutorial.

Subscribe! http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=videojughealth
Check Out Our Channel Page: http://www.youtube.com/user/videojughealth
Like Us On Facebook! https://www.facebook.com/videojug
Follow Us On Twitter! http://www.twitter.com/videojug

Watch This and Other Related films here: http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-treat-jock-itch

Comments

Mr.Krabs says:

Mine is usually just burning like a mother fucker until it goes away the next day, only to come back after a day of work. It never itches. I spray tinactin on it and it only makes it burn even worse, it doesn't ease it at all. It's embarrassing as hell when you walk all bow legged at work because your jewels are flaming.

rook bishop poon says:

70% alcohol..

rook bishop poon says:

70% alcohol..

Suresh Sudi says:

best ayurvedic natural treatment for jock is coconut oil combined with chopped garlic……yes…….
put some chopped garlic in coconut oil and boil it…let the cool down and apply on affected area…..just 2 days fungus and yeast vanishes

Adam M says:

like walking with razor blades or barbed wire between ur thighs

Gary Buerk says:

AND IF ALL ELSE FAILS, THERES ALWAYS EXPLOSIVES

Simon5005 says:

Apple Cider Vinegar. DONE!

Alexantros Tsirambidis says:

Don't Use Double Action Baking Powder

okhome12345995 says:

How to cure jock itch:
1. Rub the infected area with gun powder evenly.
2. Set the area on fire for 5 ~ 10 seconds.
3. Have a nice day. Now you have your jock itch cured completely.

Ritesh Suvarna says:

Omg i got this thing 🙁 thankyou i will follow this video

puttputt524 says:

Hey this is just advice for guys stumbling into this video.

Anti fungal creams and sprays are expensive. The medium tube of lotrimin is like 10 bucks. And it will last you a week. And athletes foot or jock itch takes about 2 or 3 weeks to clear.

I just go to the dollar store and buy the cream for cheap. As long as the active ingredient is right, it will work acceptably. This way you can treat larger areas for longer, and even after it clears up you are supposed to keep on applying cream to make sure you get rid of all of it.

I swear the dollar tree is a local secret for men with fungal issues. There are times I go in and they are sold out. When I'm lucky and they have fresh stock I will buy 10 or 15 tubes to last me months. I even see empty tubes and boxes/sleeves littered in the parking lot. I am not the only guy in my town with athletes foot/jock itch.

Mal Stowe says:

don't use powder with starch
Starch feeds the yeast infection

globalsecrets36 says:

Don't share towels, that's the WORST thing you can do

Serpentaria says:

Reminds me of POWERTHRIST here on youtube.

Paula Lopez says:

Richard Williams from my daughter has an infection in his dick and balls it is so awful that is Baldwin to explode and his dick the guy lives in Mendota and you see his balls and dicks are infected he has been a bad infection in his balls and dick that's dirty

James Johnson says:

In the aftermath the of the rash the skin might be dry and flaky. After treating the fungal infection, men can consider user a moisturizer made for the penile area (like Man1 Man Oil) to help the skin recover.

youngrizzle2003 says:

Lol @ 0:15 he scratches w/left hand then touches his face

puntagordy says:

Use unrefined coconut oil. The only thing that works. Get it at a health food store. Remember, UNREFINED. 12 bucks will last you a year.

avikbellic911 says:

This is just sad even though I am athletic & Vegan I still got this stupid thing…its been 6months no cure yet. Fuck this!

Gino Daniel says:

yea pretty cool vid and how its done is funny but the suggestins are helpful tanx

ShakeyShad says:

Blue Star Ointment works very good to but burns so you may want to have a floor mount air vent to cool you down and or use it at night because it isnt as comfortable to walk around in as the Butt Paste