Heal My Foot Wound Fast

Here is an introduction to healmyfootwoundfast.com a website dedicated to educating people about their diabetic foot wounds. In this video I review with 4 main reasons why foot wounds don’t heal fast.

Comments

deztiny11 says:

My Boyfriend cut his foot and it is on his heel of his foot. I been taking care of dressing it doing as the doctor says. it seems to be be getting smaller but he says some days it hurts more than others. I wash it and put Neosporin then put biggest bandaid I can find. It has been about a month and a half and I don't see it changing. it seems to be swollen at times too.

mars hutch says:

What about wound vacs? They bring healing blood to the surface and pull out dead tissue and infection.

Suerenity Esoteric Empress says:

Excellent advice doc. Thank you! I'm not diabetic but just got a deep wound and am trying to find ways to best heal. I keep clean and protected by day and open throughout the night not to walk on it. Blessings. Doctors are supposed to teach people to also care for themselves.

mikebarbalucky1 says:

one year ago had amputation due to infection which led to gang green. bones disintegrated arch absese. now same problem on other foot. will soaking foot in hydrogen peroxide help

Marissa Clifford says:

Hi! could you please as a podiatrist make a video on recovering from a head procedure bunionectomy! I believe in you!!

skylar kiki says:

I have four cuts on my left foot and one on my right foot and they itch so bad and I can't scratch them or I'll cut them open again

Laila Harris says:

wound on my both foot ankles bcs of CVI its not healing

John Armin says:

im 15 and my wound dont heal. it started in a mosquito bite now it is so big

Damian Boyce says:

My uncle is a diabetic. Recently discovered a wound on his heel with foreign bodies. These have since been removed. The wound has turned into a sinus. He is getting ALOT of pain since starting treatment. I am an RN and i told his to use solugel to keep it moist. His doctor is using iodosorb to keep it dry so he has been going with his doctors advice. It seems to be getting worse and pain is unbearable now going up his leg to his groin. Do you have any suggestions?

Gustavo Domingez says:

hello, i opened my foot 3 days ago, my doctors said they would go on vacation and they´ll check it out like 5 days afte, so i went to another doctor and he applied presure on my wound untill dark blood came out, he said that was a sign of infection and i should preasure my feet every day untill clean blood comes out every time, so how true is that?

Nisiel Ann Natividad says:

At where hospital u go?

Philip Pagulayan says:

youre a genius doc.

Charles Jacques says:

Thanks doc! Great info and well written.

Charles Jacques says:

Please send- no link appears: charlesgjacques@gmail.com

Shazz Gaming says:

I cut my foot today and it bled a lot so because was. alone in my house I took 2 squares of toilet paper, put water on it , applied it to the cut, dabbed it, then took another dry squares and wiped a little now I'm using a cane so it doesn't bleed again and where a sock as a bandage because of position of the cut. anyone know if I'm good cause this cut was deep and bloody, my parents gave no f*cks

Shazz Gaming says:

I cut my foot today and it bled a lot so because was. alone in my house I took 2 squares of toilet paper, put water on it , applied it to the cut, dabbed it, then took another dry squares and wiped a little now I'm using a cane so it doesn't bleed again and where a sock as a bandage because of position of the cut. anyone know if I'm good cause this cut was deep and bloody, my parents gave no f#cks

meanmaori.420.kc says:

i fell off a 10 metre cliff and fracture burst my calcanius bone in my foot with a big open fracture 4 years later i still have a open wound thats sore to walk on i dont have diabetes but i almost wish i get gangreen so i can get it cut off its that inconvenient

Ojiaku Jude says:

What shall I do …over two months still painful

Francis McCants says:

Thanks for the information. I have a wound now and its hard to get it heal.

TJDX 94 says:

I have a wound in my foot nail….. please send me aa informations about healing a wound in a foot nail

nextgendankplays says:

hey doc can a small cut on foot lead to an amputation

NeoN x SkiiDz says:

I cut under my ankle when climbing over a rusted gate….and this guy is talking about amputations and stuff

Jade Gardner says:

I work landscaping and have cuts on both feet.

Christopher Mendez says:

i got a wound in my fvcking face -,-

Navjot Kaur says:

hi thank you for ur video.. m dad got foot ulcer and his ulcer is healing very slow . kindly please send me the useful videos and articles at m email id – koolnavi@ymail.com

Manueleth Ogang says:

Very Impressive video. My mother has a foot would for almost 2 years now. We've already used a lot of medicines for open wound t Ok be closed yet there's no improvement as the hole on her foot gets bigger. Please send methe 9 steps and my email address is ogangmanueleth@gmail.com .. I'll patiently be waiting for your mail for this might help my mom's fast recovery. Thank you.