Worst Nail Fungus ever. Filmed with worlds strongest macro lens

I customized a Canon mp-e 65 lens, the most powerful macro lens on the market. You can clearly see how the infected nail piles up in several layers.
The image quality is amazing for this level of magnification, but getting it focused is like balancing on a razor blade. Haven’t been able to film blackhead pops with it yet, but it’s coming

Microscope Adventure
Youtube Channel dedicated to showing you the world up close, mostly medical subjects like blackheads / comedos, acne, cysts, dermatology, athlete’s foot, dandruff, skin care, health care, health insurance but also insects, plants, fungi, hutrition, herbs and other interesting things. All videos are original content and we hope you enjoy the channel.

Leonard Hamlin says:

This [>>>https://plus.google.com/112048357749271655901/posts/9Wzx77Bw5zi ] is a very helpful book with a lot of good information. I first read a library copy and decided to buy one to have on hand to refer to as needed. Some of the books about candida are very basic but I found this one to be quite comprehensive and easy to read.;

Ronald Brandt says:

I've been using this >>>https://plus.google.com/112048357749271655901/posts/9Wzx77Bw5zi    for about a month and can say that I am pleased with this product. I live in a high humid area where it's common for people to develop fungal issues on their bodies.

Maria Azar says:

Be sure to Google this toenails fungus treatment method termed “yuzo shocking plan”. The key is you have to be relentless. To witness the efficiency of the product, apply it every morning and evening for two months. My friend has tried another solution also purchased from store, which didn`t really get the job done. Only this treatment method works efficiently on fungal complications.

Paula Debose says:

My mom lately began applying this fungus treatment “yuzo shocking plan” (Google it) for his deformed and blackish toe nails. Her nails have become much better a few weeks later. At this moment, her nails are normal again.

Chris Mathews says:

Be sure to Google this toenails fungus remedy termed “yuzo shocking plan”. The key is you need to be persistent. To experience the efficiency of the product, apply it every morning and evening for two months. My buddy has tried another remedy also bought from store, which didn`t really work. But this one works.

Latrina41 says:

>> The most effective toenail fungus treatment method available. <<
Learn how to get rid of toenail fungus FAST! [ https://t.co/Mui09TD4NY ] <<<<

jj jj says:

these people are fuck ed why not see a doctor and deal with the problem the second you notice it these fucks deserve what they get fuckem all I say.

Teresa Collins says:

Just horrifying isn't it?

Yewon2001 says:

This almost gave me a headache why didn't they have a stand hold the camera instead of a human

Beat Toenail Fungus says:

That is really gross! and the sound effects…. Eeeewwww…..

Mark Jacob says:

Doctor just prescribed me a med. Called Terbinafine 250mg tabs..its just my two big toe nails and their not to bad..jusg a lil discolor

Tea Tree Oil By Toothy Grins says:

scary looking stuff!

Scr33chBa7 Dorito says:

I just flippin cut the nail off. Done

the boss says:

remove nails like this and start new

Annette Kingsley says:

Soak your feet in Original Listerien mouth wash it kills fungus a friend of mine did it she said it works and a doctor also said it works ..

Mark Jacob says:

That needs to be taking to a doctor for surgery at that condition..cant believe that person allowed it to get that severe..

Audrey Baker says:

WTF!!!!!! HOW DID I GET HERE IM ONlLY 11 And I'm seeing this!!!!!!

1colt451 says:

vicks vapor rub works great

Stephen Coleman says:

Soaking your foot in a bath of warm water and corn meal is a natural fungicide

cucamezulja says:

hey ,if anyone else trying to find out treatments for nail fungus try Craffanty Fungus Removal Center (do a google search ) ? Ive heard some decent things about it and my partner got excellent results with it.

Mohd Zulfahmi Maidin says:

I'm not sure but ,if anyone else needs to find out about how to get rid of nail fungus fast try Craffanty Fungus Removal Center (just google it ) ? Ive heard some amazing things about it and my buddy got great success with it.

Janet Cobbs says:

You need a Dremel tool

JB deCABOURG says:

je promet une gerrison en 2 mois !!!  Vinaigre blanc sur vos chausettes le soir pendant 2h devant le film 1 fois par semaine.

latishabrown801 says:

Please upload more toenail filing vids. I don't know why but I find them comforting to watch.

Yosemite Sam says:

roughing up the crud under the nail is a waste of time.  just get a nail file and scrape that crud out of there.

CPGB stalinist says:

If I chop his foot off with.a spade will that help in stopping its spread.. Do o have to burn .said foot . . .