10 Keys to Conquer Candida

Learn more about the 10 keys to conquer candida on my website here: https://draxe.com/candida-diet/?utm_campaign=Live-May-2017&utm_medium=social&utm_source=youtube&utm_term=candida

When at proper levels in the body, candida is a fungus that aids with nutrient absorption and digestion, but when it overproduces, candida can cause a wide variety of negative and serious health problems.

Candida symptoms can include exhaustion, cravings for sweets, bad breath, white coat on tongue, brain fog, hormone imbalance, joint pain, loss of sex drive, chronic sinus and allergy issues, digestive problems (gas and bloating), weak immune system and UTI. A candida diet is one of the best ways to reduce and eliminate candida symptoms.

In this episode of Ancient Medicine Today, Jordan Rubin and I share the foods you should and should not eat when trying to conquer candida — as well as herbs, essential oils and supplements to help.
Subscribe to my channel for more natural health remedies!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DrJoshAxe/
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drjoshaxe/
Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/draxe/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/drjoshaxe

—————————————————————
Want more? Sign up to get the Dr. Axe Food Is Medicine e-newsletter, sent out a few times a week: https://draxe.com/subscribe-to-newsletter/

*The information in this video is NOT intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with a qualified healthcare professional and is not intended as medical advice.

Comments

gracie azevedo says:

Also. Have you heard of putting drops of peroxide in your water?

gracie azevedo says:

Hi Dr. I have a very sever case of candida and have for years and I also have leaky gut. What is your take on aloe Vera water?

Kaizad Irani says:

I was a fan until this video. Broth, and meat is not the answer to cure Candida. Go watch That Vegan Couple he had Candida for 7 years listening to snake oil sellers such as these two. Disappointed and done listening to these videos. Lamb lol

Tajwid för systrar SFM says:

this jordan person… an obnoxious bully. makes me wanna puke a litlle.
what a diff, beside a well mannered MAN like dr axe.

Calla Boer says:

dr axe gets to the point really nicely, i cant pay attention when the other guy has such a long intro to everything he says

Maleni Guzman says:

My Gi specialist said she would only test me if i had mouth thrust. thats the only time they test for it. i dont seem to have that but i do have many of the other symptoms mentioned. is this true ? also they told me my endoscope didn't show it, i just have ibs, but i have a feeling candida is what ive got going on.

Inspired By Bliss says:

silver are not that good just because of risks but i would go with activated charcoal

Inspired By Bliss says:

i also disagree because these tips have (very) low carbs & (very) low fibre…

Inspired By Bliss says:

i disagree because yes eventhough sugars and carbs might have feed them but you all need them & if your insuffecient in carbs especially your prone to worse health in the long run i mean yes counsume grains but don't consume bad carbs

Trip On This Inc says:

I am confused.. First you mention that you want to warm your stomach and dry it then when you speak about thyme or the Pau Darco you mention it a cooling herb. PLease confirm

Joseph Barclay Ross says:

Fantastic video about a deadly and often overlooked national epidemic negatively affecting the health of millions if not billions worldwide — and almost totally ignored by traditional medicine. Vital information here and great advice. The most thorough and easy-to-do approach I have ever seen towards this malady. Thanks, guys, you're the best! (And by the way, candida clearly seems to come from eating a modern diet, full of sugar and carbs and unnatural foods that were hybridized and created by man; and the cure in many ways thus involves returning to the natural diet we evolved on with little fruit and primarily raw bitter greens and raw or lightly cooked meat — natural and sustenating and yang.)

Cool C says: